Hello Beauties It is engagement season and there is always a lot of chatter about the latest engagement ring styles this time of year. In the past, the cushion cut was most coveted, then we saw the pave halo make … Continue reading
Engagement Season is in full swing and to celebrate I am offering reduced pricing on all of my services! Over 26% of proposals happen between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day and I will be honoring my special pricing through the end of February.
I offer 3 packages: The Modern, The Luxurious and The Magical. Each will be discounted by $300 dollars!! Plus, If you mention this blog post I will throw in a Custom, Hand-Crafted paper banner to use at your engagement photo shoot (exciting, I know!)
Be sure to check out my Services page to see which package would best fit your needs!
Send me an email at
MLMWorldwideLLC [at] gmail [dot] com
because I would love to meet you!
It is Friday and that means Girls Night Out! I will be hitting the town with my girlfriends to celebrate 2 birthdays this evening. With our jobs, relationships and kids, our girl’s nights aren’t every weekend like they were in college, but when everyone gets together it is well worth the wait.
First stop is my girlfriend’s townhouse for appetizers, cocktails and giggles. Then it is off to Tantalum in Long Beach, CA for dinner at 9pm. Tantalum is a sexy restaurant right on the water and it feels like you are on an exotic vacation while there. It is a great venue and would work well for engagement parties and bridal showers.
It seems like everyone I know has a go-to cocktail. I love a fresh, crisp glass of white wine when socializing. I always want to try the new and exciting, specialty cocktail but it is often too strong for my tastes.
What is your signature cocktail? Do you usually order a beer or try something different each time?
I am so excited to announce my very first Giveaway!! Yes that’s right, you have the chance to win a Customized Banner in any color, shape, theme that you want. I love creating handmade, paper banners for all of my events and I will create a custom banner for one lucky reader. You can use the banners as decor in a child’s room, in your classroom if you are a teacher, in wedding pictures, as a decor element at your next party or as seasonal decor in your home!!
All you have to do is Subscribe (just enter in your email address on the right), then leave a comment on what type of banner you would like if you won. For extra entries Like MLM Worldwide on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter and/ or Follow me on Pintrest. ALSO, if you are a teacher you will automatically get an extra entry, just leave a seperate comment advising that you are a teacher.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Subscribe to MLM Worldwide Event Planning Blog- Then leave a comment advising what type of banner you would choose with your email address
- Like MLM Worldwide on Facebook -Then leave a comment
- Follow MLM Worldwide on Twitter and give a shout out to @MLM_Worldwide letting everyone know about this giveaway- Then leave a comment with your email address
- Follow me on Pintrest- Then leave a comment with your email address
- You are a Teacher- Leave a comment
So, in other words each comment will count as an entry. There are 5 potential entries per person. Be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you if you win. I will randomly choose a winner on Monday April 9, 2012!
Wonderful examples of Banners on Pinterest
I can create anything you can imagine!
There is just something about sipping hot coco by the fire, while roasting chestnuts with a gentle snow fall out side that makes men drop down on one and ask that very special question… Will you marry me? And in honor of their romantic side I will give you the Top 5 Holiday Bachelorettes
5. Camila Alves- Ok, she isn’t a huge celebrity but Matty McConaughey finally put a ring on it and that is worthy to make it to the list this year. Let’s just hope being a married man doesn’t stop his shirtless workouts up and down Malibu. See their Official Photo Announcement Here.
4. Jessica Biel- I am not quite sure how I feel about this bachelorette. I mean, JT inspired millions of people to bring sexy back… and now he will have a Mrs. SEXY BACK?? I don’t think so. Jessy, you seem like a sweet girl but let’s hope this isn’t a career crusher for your man.
3. Drew Barrymore- This is an engagement I am excited for. I love Drew because she seems nice, relatable, goofy and a free spirit. Her finace, Will Kopelman, is a cutie of the art world. Apparently he slipped a 4 carat, radiant cut ring on her finger during a trip to Sun Valley. Congrats!!
2. It’s Britney Betch!! – Our favorite Pop Princess is walking down the aisle for a third time. She repordetly wants a more down to earth affair for her close friends and family. Her ex-manager, Jason Tratwick proposed before whisking her off to celebrate in good old Sin City. I hope this one lasts longer than her firs two combined.
1. Aretha Franklin- The glamorous Miss Franklin got engaged over the holidays to her long time companion. Aretha takes the top spot on this list for a few reasons.. First, her finace’s name is William Wilkerson, which is awesome in itself. Second, the songstress is 69 years old, my lucky number. Third, she taught us how to have a little RESPECT and what it is to be A Natural Woman… So Cheers to you Aretha!!